Personal Training is FREE, yes, FREE!
There is no catch, we want you to get the help you need to help you succeed and no, the Personal Trainers will NOT try and sell you paid sessions during your free sessions. In fact, you will never be under any pressure by a Personal Trainer trying to sell you sessions. You will be entitled to 2 free sessions at the commencement of your membership and thereafter, every 8 weeks. (You must be a member in good standing to enjoy this oppotunity).
What's the difference between free and paid Personal Training sessions?
During a free session, the Personal Trainer will still be responsible for other members who may require assistance so your sessions may be interrupted. During paid sessions, your Personal Trainer will be focused 100% on you.
Why Personal Training?
- Answer the following questions:
- Are you bored with your workout?
- Not seeing the results you want from your fitness regime?
- Not Motivated?
- Previously had a minor injury and never made it back to the gym?
- Embarrassed by your body shape?
- Has a doctor told you to get some exercise?
- Do you suffer back pain from weak back muscles?
- Are you a diabetic?
- Always find an excuse not to work out?
- Sleep badly and have trouble relaxing?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you have a poor self image?
- Do you want to improve your overall fitness?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions,
Personal Training could be life changing for you
A trainer will coach you, monitor your progress, and fine-tune your programme helping you to break through plateaus.
Friendly and professional, our Personal Trainers will develop a programme to suit your body, level of fitness and time constraints and goals. Schedule training sessions now
Change your Life,